Skip to content
- Photiou, I. & Maniou, Th. (2019). Changing audiences, changing realities: Identifying disinformation via new teaching curricula. In Veglis, A. & Drok, N. (eds.). Procceedings of the 2018 EJTA Conference Crisis Reporting, Mechelen, Belgium: European Journalism Training Association, pp. 64 – 72.
- Maniou, Th. & Papadopoulou, L. (2018). Trust in the traditional and new media: Public Opinion trends in Greece during crisis. Proceedings of the 6th Conference of the Hellenic Sociological Association, 365-379 (in Greek).
- Podara, A., Maniou, Th. & Kalliris, G. (2018). New Forms of Television Viewing: Web Documentary as an Interaction Tool. In the Vamvakas, A. & Pascalidis, Gr. (eds.). Proceedings of the Conference 50 Years of Greek TV. Thessaloniki: Epikentro publications, pp.531-550 (in Greek).
- Maniou, Th. & Photiou, I. (2018). Nostalgia and Survival of Cultural Heritism: The case of Cypriot Sketch. In the Vamvakas, A. & Paschalidis, Gr. (eds.). Proceedings of the Conference 50 Years of Greek TV. Thessaloniki: Epikentro publications,
pp.353-374 (in Greek).
- Chatzipanagiotidi, A. & Th. Maniou. (2012). ‘The Press as a source for acquiring authentic linguistic material aiming to promote anti-racist perceptions and attitudes’. In the Chatzipanagiotidi, A. (ed.) Academic Schools of Education: Their role in society. Cyprus: FU Press: pp.496 – 507 (in Greek).
- Chatzipanagiotidi, A. & Th. Maniou. (2010). ‘The journalistic language in the Mass Media of Diaspora: The Case of the National Herald’. In the Georgogiannis, P. (ed.). Intercultural Education, Migration, Crisis Management and the Democratic Education. Patras: Uni press: pp. 227 – 234 (in Greek).