Skip to content
- Saridou, T., Maniou, T. & Veglis, A. (2019). Misinformation and User-Generated Content: ‘Applying participatory practices in fact-checking‘. Proceedings of the Challenging Misinformation: Exploring Limits and Approaches Workshop – INTERACT 2019 International Conference. Semantic Scholar Web.
- Podara, A., Matsiola, M., Maniou, T. & Kalliris, G. (2019). News usage patterns of young adults in the era of Interactive Journalism. In Brahmi, M. & Kafalaki, M. (eds.). International Perspectives in Politics and Journalism (Special issue of Strategy & Development Review), 9, pp. 61-83.
- Photiou, I. & Maniou, Th. (2019). ‘Game applications as a form of Popular Culture: The engagement of human senses in multimedia environments’. In Kourdis, E., Papadopoulou, M. & Kostopoulou, L. The Fugue of the Five Senses and the Semiotics of the Sifting Sensorium: Selected Proceedings from the 11th International Conference of the Hellenic Semiotics Society. Thessaloniki: Hellenic Semiotics Society, pp. 154-167.
- Photiou, I. & Maniou, Th. (2019). Changing audiences, changing realities: Identifying disinformation via new teaching curricula. In Veglis, A. & Drok, N. (eds.). Procceedings of the 2018 EJTA Conference Crisis Reporting, Mechelen, Belgium: European Journalism Training Association, pp. 64 – 72.
- Maniou, Th. & Papadopoulou, L. (2018). Trust in the traditional and new media: Public Opinion trends in Greece during crisis. Proceedings of the 6th Conference of the Hellenic Sociological Association, 365-379 (in Greek).
- Podara, A., Maniou, Th. & Kalliris, G. (2018). New Forms of Television Viewing: Web Documentary as an Interaction Tool. In the Vamvakas, A. & Pascalidis, Gr. (eds.). Proceedings of the Conference 50 Years of Greek TV. Thessaloniki: Epikentro publications, pp.531-550 (in Greek).
- Maniou, Th. & Photiou, I. (2018). Nostalgia and Survival of Cultural Heritism: The case of Cypriot Sketch. In the Vamvakas, A. & Paschalidis, Gr. (eds.). Proceedings of the Conference 50 Years of Greek TV. Thessaloniki: Epikentro publications,
pp.353-374 (in Greek).
- Chatzipanagiotidi, A. & Th. Maniou. (2012). ‘The Press as a source for acquiring authentic linguistic material aiming to promote anti-racist perceptions and attitudes’. In the Chatzipanagiotidi, A. (ed.) Academic Schools of Education: Their role in society. Cyprus: FU Press: pp.496 – 507 (in Greek).
- Chatzipanagiotidi, A. & Th. Maniou. (2010). ‘The journalistic language in the Mass Media of Diaspora: The Case of the National Herald’. In the Georgogiannis, P. (ed.). Intercultural Education, Migration, Crisis Management and the Democratic Education. Patras: Uni press: pp. 227 – 234 (in Greek).